Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Begin


Hello. I don't mean to be useless but... well I think I'm going to be anyway. This is my first blog and I'm perfectly ready to accept the fact that everything that I do on this blog will, I think, be counterproductive to anything I will do in the future. It seems to be just another procrastination tool. Well let's see. I think I'll talk about activities I enjoy immersing myself in. First of all, I am a writer. A pretty horrible one I believe but a writer nonetheless. I've always enjoyed stories and books and writing and I hope to continue doing so. I also have a passion for music. Singing is my devotion but I adore all sorts of music. Recently I've taken a liking to art. I've always relished viewing this magnificent form of expression but when I tried to create some of my own it fell flat. Still does, but we'll see how it goes shall we? So thank you for your time and I hope to be talking (or writing) to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment